With the Google Analytics PRO OpenCart Module you can track both visitors to your site and sales transactions to give you the complete picture of who your visitors are and which ones are buying your products.
This is a must have module for anyone who needs to add ecommerce tracking to their Opencart installation.
The Google Analytics PRO module directly integrates data from your OpenCart installation with Google Analytics, giving you highly detailed insight into customer behaviour and sales trends.
- Full ecommerce tracking.
- Transactions/order reporting includes:
- Order Id
- Store name
- Order total
- Product name
- Category name
- Unit price
- Product, category reporting.
- Google Adwords support including conversion tracking.
- Conversion tracking.
- Adwords reporting.
- Complete product performance reporting.
- Checkout funnel visualization.
- Abandoned cart visualization using funnels.
- Checkout goal reporting.
- Internal site search reporting.
- Event tracking for
- 'Add to Cart' button clicks
- 'Add to Compare' button clicks
- 'Add to Wishlist' button clicks
- Standard analytics reporting.
Compatability: OpenCart 1.5.6.x, 1.5.5.x, 1.5.4.x, 1.5.3.x, 1.5.2.x (All Features)
OpenCart v1.5.1.x reduced feature set (Standard + Ecommerce Tracking only).
Installation: Easy to follow instruction provided in package (PDF).
- Ecommerce Tip #2: Picking Domain Names
- Ecommerce Tip #1: Product Descriptions
- How to add a Facebook Like Box to OpenCart
- How to add a SlideShow to your OpenCart site.
- How to add Twitter Feed to OpenCart
- How to add Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking to OpenCart
- How to connect OpenCart to MailChimp
- How to install an OpenCart template (theme).
- Why you should avoid the OpenCart Mail Feature
- OpenCart - Google Analytics Basics