OpenCart is an free ecommerce platform that is used to start your own online store. OpenCart is full featured and by default includes a template, shipping modules, payment modules and more.
- Unlimited Product Categories
- Unlimited Products
- Unlimited Manufacturers
- Supports Multiple Currencies
- Supports Multiple Languages
- Product Reviews & Ratings
- Open Source Codebase
- Free Online Documentation
- Easy to Customise and Template
- Supports Multiple Store Fronts
- 20+ Payment Gateways Including PayPal
- 8+ Shipping Methods Including FedEx
- Product Wishlists
- Store Gift Vouchers
OpenCart is the perfect shopping cart for beginners due to its ease of use and is great for developers due to its clean code base. Started in 2006 the cart is now many revisions in and has developed a massive following online with hundreds of developers now building template and modules to extend the core OpenCart features. The core of OpenCart is maintained by two developers who control the direction the cart is taking with feedback from the community.
Below you will find a link to download the latest version of OpenCart. Installation instructions are included in the zip file.
- Ecommerce Tip #2: Picking Domain Names
- Ecommerce Tip #1: Product Descriptions
- How to add a Facebook Like Box to OpenCart
- How to add a SlideShow to your OpenCart site.
- How to add Twitter Feed to OpenCart
- How to add Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking to OpenCart
- How to connect OpenCart to MailChimp
- How to install an OpenCart template (theme).
- Why you should avoid the OpenCart Mail Feature
- OpenCart - Google Analytics Basics